The Swindon Pumas are now on their trip to Canada for the International Pee-Wee Tournament in Quebec City. They have been on a long journey of planning and fundraising and we are very happy to have…
KPC-1900 - 19" Industrial Touch Panel PC with 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i Processor
- LGA1151 Socket 6th or 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i Processor
- Intel® Q170 Express Chipset
- 2x DDR4 1866/2133 SO-DIMM Socket up to 32GB
- 1x 2.5" HDD / SSD, 1x mSATA (shared w/ mPCIe) for Storage
- 19" 5-wire resistive LCD touch display
- 1x DVI-D, 2x DP for display output
- Triple display support
- 2x LAN, 2x PCIex8, 2x mPCIe, 1x SIM cage (optional) for network / expansion
- 4x USB3.0, 2x USB2.0, 6x COM for peripheral connection
- TPM & iAMT support
- IP65 aluminium front bezel with brushed finish
Powered by Intel®'s latest 6th Generation Skylake Core™ I Processor, KPC-1900 Panel PC has greatly improved graphics performance, power efficiency and wireless connectivity. In addition to 1x DVI-D, 2x DP, 4x USB3.0, 2x USB2.0, 6x COM, and 2x LAN for display output, peripheral
applications and wired networking, it has a variety of expansion slots /sockets for wireless, storage or other function expansion, including PCIex8 add-on card, mPCIe / mSATA, SATA slots / sockets.
Finally, an IP65-rated aluminium front bezel with brushed finishing that houses the LCD display can not only provide good resistance to water spray but also deliver an aesthetic touch to any space.
If you would like further information please contact us:
Tel: 01747 820111
Why not join us on social media?