Assured Data Protection
- AssuredSnap™ - 1000 snapshots
- AssuredCopy™ - 512 volume copies
- AssuredRemoteTM - remote replication
- Dual RAID controller
- Data rates up to 8Gb/sec. FC , 1Gb iSCSI
- up to 7 expansion units per system
- support for SAS, SATA, solid state drives
- max 144 drives - 3920, 96 - 3930
Built in Redundancy
- RAID 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 10, 50
- Redundant, hot swap components
- Built-in schedule capability
- EcoStor™ Economically and environmentally
- sound technologies
- SimulCache™ - Low latency cache mirroring
- Battery-free cache backup
- DC power option
- RoHS-6 and WEEE compliant
- NEBS Level 3 Compliant
- MIL STD 810F Compliant ( Storage Requirements)
- European Telco Compliant
Easy Remote Replication - iSCSI and 8GB Fibre Channel - in One System
The AssuredSANTM 3930 delivers both 8Gb Fibre Channel and 1Gb iSCSI in one hybrid array which allows maximum flexibility in configuring storage. Combining both 8Gb Fibre Channel and 1Gb iSCSI host interfaces within the same unit, these systems enable businesses to leverage both iSCSI and 8Gb Fibre Channel storage and perform both file and block level storage, easily adapting as needs change with a single unified storage system.
AssuredRemoteTM - Easy Remote Replication for SMB’s
Equipped with AssuredRemoteTM remote replication software, these systems provide the easiest array-to-array remote replication solution on the market today, enabling disaster recovery protection and business continuity with support for up to 1000 snapshots per storage array. By providing centralised, array-level replication, AssuredRemote offloads backup operations from critical application servers, and aids IT managers in complying with regulations such as the HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley acts.
With two AssuredSAN arrays and AssuredRemote replication software you can easily implement an affordable disaster recovery or centralised backup solution. Just four easy steps!
Out of the Box Support for 6Gb SAS - Maximum Throughput
The AssuredSAN 3000 Series is the first RAID solution to feature out-ofthe-box support for 6Gb SAS drives. Leveraging 6Gb SAS-enabled midplane together with 6Gb SAS drives, AssuredSAN systems can achieve improved system throughput that allows for faster access to business data.
The doubling of system bandwidth makes the AssuredSAN 3000 Series ideal for performance-intensive applications such as server virtualisation, server backup and video streaming.